Keep your love one close to you always. Master Craftsmen, Bill Rhodes and James Watts create memorial jewellery and paperweights by mixing your loved one's cremation ashes with molten crystal glass and coloured crystals. Your Ashes into Glass memorial will be as precious as the memory of your loved one.
In this website, we aim to let you know about our unique service and products. This page is an overview of the website and gives you a summary of each section. Please click on the pictures below for more information.
- Memorial Creation
- Ashes into Glass memorials are created with layers of molten crystal glass, your loved one’s ashes and coloured crystals. click here to find out more.
- Memorial Glass Products
- We produce ranges of memorial jewellery and paperweights.
Click here to see the products, prices and details.
- Messages from our clients
- You can be sure of the quality of our products and service.
See many messages from our clients on our Facebook Page.
- Ashes into Glass is an award-winning company. The company, The service and the products have all been awarded. Click here to find out more.
- Visit us
- You are welcome to visit the glassworks to see your own memorials being created. Find out about our craft village and what to expect when you come along.
- Engraving & Hallmarking
- All Ashes into Glass memorials are engraved with your own personal message.
Click here to find out more.
- Ashes into Glass - aims & values
- James and Bill have been providing Ashes into Glass since 2006. Click here to find out about their values and the level of service that they aim to deliver.
- Glassblowers James Watts and Bill Rhodes are master craftsmen. Find out more and see an 8 minute film of them producing the lights for outside Buckingham Palace.
- Visit our Mobile Website
- Easily show Ashes into Glass to family and friends. Just visit this site from your mobile phone for the mobile friendly version